Come & Stay Ltd. Booking Agreement
The terms and conditions form the basis of the agreement between you and The Landlords for the holiday rental of the Property.
By arranging a stay with Come & Stay Ltd. at The Property, you agree that you are over eighteen years of age and that you accept full responsibility for all payments due and for the consequences of any actions of all persons who will use the property during your holiday.
You will have read all the Booking Conditions and will have agreed to be bound by them.
- Come & Stay Ltd. will confirm the booking on receipt of the agreed Holding Fee, on behalf of The Landlords
- Once Come & Stay Ltd. have confirmed the booking with you and have received the initial fee then an agreement exists between us on the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
- Come & Stay Ltd. will accept a provisional booking and will reserve the Property for your holiday if we receive the initial fee within three days of your enquiry.
- If the holiday is due to start within two weeks of the date of the booking, the total Holiday Rental Fee is payable at the time of the booking.
- No subsequent changes may be made to any part of the booking without Come & Stay Ltd.’s written approval.
Final Payment and Deposit
- The balance of the Holiday Rental Fee (less the Holding Fee) is required by the day of arrival. Come &Stay Ltd. may send you a reminder upon request at the time of the booking. If the balance is not received on time, Come & Stay Ltd. reserve the right to cancel your booking and charge an administration fee.
- The administration fee is in place to ensure that you, the customer, maintains the booking.
- For payments to overseas bank accounts or via PayPal, the cost of returning your deposit payment will be met by you, the customer, and deducted from the payment made by Come & Stay Ltd.
- Come & Stay Ltd prices are fully inclusive and are not subject to VAT.
- You may cancel your booking at any time provided you do so in writing to Come & Stay Ltd or via the Booking Platform (Including but not limited to Airbnb, HomeAway, Plum Guide).
- If you have cancelled via a Booking Platform, then the cancellation policy will be set out in detail on their website.
- If you have booked directly with, Come & Stay Ltd, we offer a full refund of the holiday rental fee, until fourteen days prior to the beginning of your stay. Between fourteen and seven days we offer a 50% refund. Between seven and three days we offer a 75% refund. After three days we are unable to offer a refund but will look to rearrange your stay for a later date should you wish to.
- Late cancellations may be issued in full for special circumstances, including but not limited to, a pandemic, a natural disaster, political or national emergencies.
- Come & Stay Ltd. do not operate any scheme of cancellation or travel insurance and you should obtain your own insurance cover for your stay.
- Come & Stay Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the booking any time in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of business (including, but not limited to, a natural disaster, a pandemic, urgent repair and / or maintenance work), or if in the reasonable opinion of The Landlords, it is necessary to offer a suitable alternative holiday. If no such alternative holiday is agreed between us, (The Guest and Come & Stay Ltd) then Come & Stay Ltd. will refund in full all money received by us for the booking. Come & Stay Ltd. will not otherwise be liable for any loss incurred by you because of the cancellation.
Change of Booking
- Come & Stay Ltd. will endeavour to assist you in the transfer of a booking to an alternative date at your request. Should this request be made within 14 days of the booking, an administration charge of £30 may be applied, in addition to any increased rent due on the alternative dates.
- Should this transfer of a booking be due to an event out of your control, then we will consider removing the administration charge.
- Changes may not be accepted within 1 week of the start date of the holiday. If a change results in a reduction in the length of the holiday it will be regarded as a cancellation.
Occupation of the Property
- You must not use the Property for any purpose other than that of a holiday or a temporary short term residence for work, relocating or health purposes. This does not entitle you to use it as a venue for a party or social gathering; nobody other than your group who were specified at the time of the booking, is entitled to use the property or its facilities without Come & Stay’s written consent.
- The number of people staying in the Property must not exceed the number agreed at the time of the booking without prior agreement. Should we find that more linen has been used than was provided by Come & Stay Ltd. we reserve the right to charge you for the extra fees we will incur to launder and transport the linen.
- The use of tents or sleeping in motor vehicles on site is not permitted.
- You must not sublet the property.
- You must not use the Property for any activity or in such a way as to cause nuisance or annoyance to The Landlords, its visitors, or its neighbours.
- You and your guests must comply with any reasonable regulations relating to the Property, which will be communicated to you or displayed at the Property.
- You agree to treat the Property and its contents with care and respect. You agree not to alter the Property in any way and will keep the Property and its contents in the same condition and repair as on your arrival at the Property.
- You agree to pay to The Landlords, upon written request, any costs accrued in making good, any loss or damage to the Property caused by your action or omission or that of any guest or animal accompanying you.
- No pet is permitted at the Property unless expressly agreed in writing by The Landlords and / or Come & Stay Ltd. If a pet has been permitted, it must be treated with topical flea repellent, you must keep your pet off the furniture.
- You must always keep your pet under control and never leave it alone in the Property.
- If you must leave it alone, you agree to keep the pet in an enclosure that does not cause any distress or harm to the pet.
- You agree to clear up after it carefully on the premises.
- If the property is pet friendly, there may be a charge for a pet (guide dogs or hearing dogs are free) but this is dependent upon the holiday home and The Landlords requests.
- You have the right to an uninterrupted stay at the Property, but you must allow anyone authorised by The Landlords to enter the Property during the holiday for cleaning, gardening, maintenance checks or repairs.
- The Landlords will endeavour to give you reasonable notice of such a visit except in an emergency when immediate access must be allowed.
- You must ensure that the Property is left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your stay as is reasonable.
- We request that dishes etc. are put into the dishwasher or have been cleaned by you.
- That all waste is correctly put in designated bins according to the specific instructions.
- A cleaning charge may be included in the rental, but the Landlords may make an additional charge for any exceptional cleaning if this is considered necessary.
- If you damage any part of the Property, you must inform Come & Stay Ltd. by the end of your holiday either by email, text, or a phone call.
- Normal use of electricity, central heating and hot water is included in the price.
- Normal use of broadband internet is included in the price.
- Clean bed linen and towels will be provided and are included in the price.
- If you stay for more than seven days, these can be changed, and the property cleaned mid- stay unless otherwise agreed.
- Should you, or any other guest, leave any Personal Belongings behind then neither Come & Stay Ltd. nor The Landlords will be held responsible should it be lost or stolen.
- Any Personal Belongings that have been left behind, should be identified as soon as possible to Come & Stay Ltd. so that they can do their best to retrieve the item(s) from the holiday home.
- A cost of £10 plus postage and packaging will be charged to you and must be paid prior to postage.
- There may be delays in posting your Personal Belongings back to you.
- Once Come & Stay Ltd. have posted the Personal Belongings, Come & Stay Ltd. are not responsible for any items that may get lost in the post.
- If Personal Belongings are not identified to Come & Stay Ltd. after three weeks post your departure date, the items will either be discarded or donated to a local charity.
The Landlords Right to Refuse/ Terminate
- The Landlords reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- The Landlords reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and ask you and your guests to leave immediately if this is deemed necessary by The Landlords because of your behaviour or that of your guests or any other material breach by you of the Terms of this Agreement.
Arrival and Departure
- The holiday rental period begins on the first day of the booking period and ends on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed in writing (we are happy to amend these times if no other guests are departing or arriving that day). If your stay extends beyond this period without approval, you may be subject to a charge for additional rent and the additional fee to cover the cleaners waiting time.
Description and facilities
- Come & Stay Ltd. endeavour to inform you at the time of the booking of any major changes to the websites / Booking Platforms description of the Property or if any events which may be taking place at its site near the Property during your holiday.
- Come & Stay Ltd. does not accept any Liability for any works or activity of any sort occurring on premises adjoining or neighbouring the Property.
- This Agreement is for the purposes of a Holiday Rental only and does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between you and The Landlords. You will not be entitled to tenancy or to any other form of statutory security of tenure because of this Agreement.
- If you have any cause for complaint during your holiday at the Property, please notify Come & Stay Ltd. who will make all reasonable efforts to assist and resolve the issue.
- The Landlords and Come & Stay Ltd. will not normally make any refund or recompense in respect of a complaint made after departure if the complaint was not made known to us during the holiday rental period. Loss, Damage and Public Liability Come and Stay Ltd. and The Landlords shall not be responsible for loss or damage to any of your belongings or for illness, death or any injuries sustained by you or any of your guests.
- Guests, especially with children, should take particular care not to injure themselves. Whilst Come & Stay Ltd. and The Landlords have Public Liability insurance for the house and the main garden, we cannot be held responsible for accidental injury.
- All personal data provided to Come & Stay Ltd. and The Landlords will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of GDPR legislation.
- We will keep your personal data safe and secure. We may share your data with Third Party companies for Verification Checks only.
- We reserve the right to conduct the necessary Verification Checks to ensure that contact details, payment details and names provided by you are valid.
- Should any of these details return as being invalid or should we for any reason suspect that you intend on using the Property to carry out criminal activity, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- We will not share your data with other organisations without your knowledge and consent, unless required by law to do so.
- If you agree with the terms and conditions set out above, please provide your signature and the date below.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out above, please get in touch with us.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if you fail to sign the Booking Agreement